Impact of Amazon’s 1-Day Prime Delivery on Walmart Sellers
(Registration Is Free)
Registration Is Free!
Beginning this February, Amazon imposed a strict nationwide 1-day and 2-day delivery speed requirements on sellers in the Seller-Fulfilled Prime program. This was a move to ensure a consistent customer experience regardless of who ships the order. With Amazon and Walmart locked in a tight competition, what can Walmart Sellers do to remain competitive?
In this live online class, learn about the recent changes to Amazon’s Seller Fulfilled Prime program and how you, Walmart Suppliers, can prepare for this massive change that’s impacting all marketplaces.
Join Cahoot’s Director of Marketing, Michael McEvoy to get the insight you need to survive and thrive in the new world of 1-day delivery on all sales channels.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Understanding Amazon’s new nationwide SFP delivery requirements
- How new SFP requirements will impact Walmart Suppliers
- Walmart 2-day free delivery badge: how to enable, pros and cons
- Importance of diversifying your sales and fulfillment channels
- Pros and cons of various nationwide fulfillment options
- Cost and complexity of implementation
- Shipping costs
- Technology requirements
- Inventory commitments and restrictions
- Q&A Session