Supplier Community CONNECT! (Just $400 More!)
Share groups are a powerful tool for helping leaders solve problems, for passing along best practices, and for helping non-competing industry partners succeed.
But they generally consist of small groups that only meet a couple of times each year. They require a significant investment of time and money in order to offer meaningful benefits, and unless you work for a larger company, most leaders seldom have enough of either to participate.
Supplier Community CONNECT! levels the playing field, giving professionals at any stage in their career and working for organizations of any size and stage equal and more frequent access to thought leadership from within their peer group.
We are excited to introduce Supplier Community CONNECT!
Peer-led classes, events, meetups, and more, where like-minded industry professionals gather, connect, share, and support one another in their efforts to make and execute better plans, to serve their customers, and to grow their business.
Supplier Community CONNECT! members pay a low monthly (or annual) membership fee, and receive:
- Access to Live Online group meetups (for suppliers only) each month, with panels, presentations, and open discussions that are led by peers and other industry thought leaders.
- Access to innovation, with service and solution providers invited to present breakthrough tools and solutions AFTER group time concludes.
- Access to archived meetups (via video on demand) throughout the year.
- Access to Membership Roster to enable collaboration and partnership.
- Anonymity (when it's needed) to ask questions, share information, and voice concerns.
- Access to every Supplier Community Event that you miss (in person and via video on demand).
- Access to Industry News via a weekly newsletter with content focused on your areas of interest.
- Interaction with other group members on a private group page.
- 20% Discount on appointments with Our Experts.
- Discounts & Other Offers from Supplier Community CONNECT! Partners.
Have Questions? Contact us!